Rohan Toor Dental Care is proud to be a certified Invisalign orthodontics provider serving teens and adult patients in Ventura. If you have misaligned teeth, Invisalign clear braces can help. Dr. Rohan Toor leads a dynamic team that takes pride in providing excellent orthodontic treatment with invisalign clear braces for straigtened teeth. Dr. Rohan Toor has experience treating hundreds of cases with Invisalign delivering great results since 2017 near Ventura.
Do you want to correct your smile but don't want traditional braces? Are you a teen who needs a better more discreet option for a better bite alignement or an adult who never got the braces you needed? Invisalign is a type of orthodontic treatment that offers convenience and esthetic advantages over traditional braces. Rohan Toor Dental Care offers a complimentary consultation to confirm if Invisalign Ventura is right for you. Schedule a complimentary Ventura Invisalign appointment at Rohan Toor Dental Care online or by calling us at (805) 639-3050!
Am I a good Candidate for Invisalign?
You may be a good candidate for Invisalign Ventura if
- You have mild to moderate orthodontic difficulties, such as slight overbites or underbites, mild crowding, or moderately crooked teeth, you should consider braces.
- If you do not have significant cavities, active gum disease, dental implants, dental bridges, or TMJ difficulties, you are a good candidate for Invisalign aligners.
- You should also be able to follow your dentist's recommendations and follow the Invisalign restrictions.
Dr. Rohan Toor with Rohan Toor Dental Care is here to help you with Invisalign® to get those perfectly straight teeth you’ve always wanted.
Why should I choose Invisalign over Traditional Braces?
Invisalign® is a safe and non-invasive technique that we use to correct issues with the smile while maintaining self-confidence and oral health.
Here is why you should choose Invisalign over metal braces.
- Comfort: Unlike traditional braces and other aligners, Invisalign is very comfortable. After the first few sets of trays you barely notice you're wearing them.
- Esthetics: Invisalign is the most esthetic way to move your teeth into a proper bite.
- Speed: Invisalign treatment may be shorter than traditional braces in some easier cases.
- Results: Invisalign can move teeth in a more controlled manner that braces cannot.
Using iTero digital scanner, we can show you how Invisalign® trays will change your facial aesthetics. Once planning is complete, a unique set of custom aligners is made for you. The total amount of aligners required varies with each individual case, but 20-29 sets per arch is typical.
Why choose Rohan Toor Dental Care for Invisalign®?
Are you looking for an Invisalign dentist and live in Ventura, California area? Do you want an experienced dentist whom you can trust?
Dr. Rohan Toor has over 5 years of experience with Invisalign/Invisalign Teen, he will walk you through your Invisalign journey to make sure you get the smile of your dreams! Dr. Rohan Toor, an Invisalign Ventura provider at Rohan Toor Dental Care, provides free consultations to estimate the time of each custom-made aligner. After every Invisalign treatment, Dr. Rohan Toor takes extra precautions to ensure you have a beautiful smile. This last touch may include tooth contouring and bonding.
Your appointment to get Invisalign will start with a set of X-rays. We will then start with an iTero digital scan of your mouth to get a virtual 3D model of your teeth. Our team in Ventura will help you with all of your clear aligner finances. Our goal is to never make finances be the obstacle to the smile you deserve.
Will my insurance cover invisalign treatment?
Whether you have Aetna, Cigna, BlueCross BlueShield of any other type of PPO dental insurance we are here to maximize your benefits. Your insurance may cover a percentage or a fixed dollar of the overall cost of your Invisalign treatment. The majority of dental insurance will only cover 25% to 50% of the cost of Invisalign treatment, leaving you to pay the remainder. On the other hand, some insurance carriers will pay Invisalign up to $1500. Insurance typically sets a lifetime restriction on the amount it will reimburse for orthodontic treatment.
We will guide you through your Invisalign treatment plan to ensure you get the most out of your dental insurance while you have to pay the least. Most patients do not realize how good their orthodontic benefits are.
We will guide you through any waiting periods, issues with orthodontic coverage etc.
How much do Invisalign Cost in Ventura?
The cost of Invisalign Ventura varies between $2900 and $7000. The key elements determining the Invisalign cost are the case's intricacy, the treatment's length, and the amount dentists pay to Invisalign.
How much do dental Invisalign cost without insurance in Ventura?
Invisalign cost without insurance ranges from $1,800 to $9,500. Six major factors determine the cost of Invisalign without insurance. This covers the severity of your orthodontic condition, the number of aligners you'll require, the length of your treatment, the location of the practice, the credentials of your dentist, and whether you'll be wearing retainers after your treatment.
How Long will my Invisalign® treatment take?
Invisalign® treatment takes an average of 10 to 18 months to attain the best results, although this actually depends on your orthodontic needs and the smile you wish to create. And it will also rely on your dedication to wearing them as frequently as advised.
How Long do Invisalign results last?
According to a systematic review published in the American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, the outcomes of wearing Invisalign aligners for many months are meant to endure a lifetime. However, ongoing aftercare is still required to ensure long-term Invisalign results. Teeth may progressively revert to their previous placements if their new positions are not maintained. Retainers assist to keep the teeth in their new placements and are generally required to be worn following orthodontic treatments.
How long do I have to wear an Invisalign aligner?
You will need to wear your Invisalign aligners for roughly 22 hours every day. The majority of patients often take longer to detect any benefits. Some patients may notice benefits from their Invisalign treatment in as little as two weeks, while others may have to wait three to five months. The outcome of Invisalign treatment is unique to each patient. You should wear your aligners for up to two hours daily to ensure your treatment is on time. Depending on the patient's situation, Invisalign treatment might last anywhere from 6 to 12 months.
How long before I see results from wearing Invisalign aligners?
It sometimes takes longer for the majority of patients to notice any improvements. Some patients may see results from their Invisalign treatment within two weeks, while others may have to wait three to five months. Each patient's experience with Invisalign is unique.
Make an Appointment with Dr. Rohan Toor for Invisalign Consultation
* FREE Invisalign Smile Consultation ($100 Value)
* FREE Digital X-rays especially for Tooth Invisalign ($150 Value)
* We Maximize your Insurance, so you pay less out of pocket.
Dr. Rohan Toor at Rohan Toor Dental Care provides the best quality dental Invisalign at a cost that our neighbors near Ventura can afford. Call us at (805) 639-3050 to schedule an appointment.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign clear aligners orthodontic devices are a clear, plastic version of dental braces used to straighten teeth. It is constructed of SmartTrack, a flexible thermoplastic polymer. Because it straightens teeth without using metal braces, this orthodontic treatment is less noticeable. It is useful in treating mild to severe crowding and spacing difficulties, tooth gaps, and poor bites.
What are the types of dental Invisalign?
- Invisalign for Adults - This is the full-mouth alignment procedure in which aligners are worn on both the top and bottom teeth. Invisalign for Adults usually takes a year to finish; however, it can take up to 18 months, depending on the patient's condition.
- Invisalign Teen - Invisalign Teen's mandibular advancements correct teeth, make room for teeth that are still developing, push the jaw forward, and improve the look of the bite and chin. Invisalign Teen also includes compliance indicator dots, which allow the dentist to monitor whether patients are utilizing the aligners as directed.
- Invisalign First - Invisalign First is intended for young children and adults who are candidates for interceptive orthodontics. Crowding, spacing, and thin dental arches can all be corrected with this form of Invisalign treatment for youngsters who are still growing.
- Invisalign Express - If you have minor spacing difficulties or a mild relapse from previous orthodontic treatment, you will need to wear five to ten sets of aligners with Invisalign Express. Because there is less to repair, this Invisalign therapy only lasts three to six months.
How do dental Invisalign work?
- Initial Consultation - Using the iTero Element® scanner, your Invisalign dentist can quickly and correctly scan your teeth in 3D to produce a customized treatment plan tailored to you. You'll be able to get a preview of your new smile even before you begin your Invisalign treatment.
- Wearing Your Aligners - When you pick up your first set of custom aligners, your dentist will examine your smile to ensure they fit correctly.
- Regular Dental Visits - Schedule appointments with your dentist for Invisalign every few weeks to assess your progress and receive a new set of aligners.
- Maintaining Your New Smile with Retainers - Wearing the retainer is the final step once your Invisalign treatment is completed. A retainer is used to help teeth stay in their new placements while surrounding bone and connective tissue form around the base to consolidate your results.
Affordable Invisalign aligners Near Me in Ventura, California
Looking for Invisalign Clear Aligners Near Me in Ventura, CA? See our dental office location and directions.